Online ISSN: 2321-6832
ICV 2021: 77.01
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission was prepared strictly as per Instructions to Authors. Refer latest issue of the Journal for formatting or SAMPLE SUBMISSION
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, equations, figures and tables are placed in line with text at the appropriate points under Result and Discussion Section, rather than at the end.
- All the points in SAMPLE SUBMISSION and Instructions to Authors was strictly followed and rectified.
The first name, last name, email and affiliation of all the authors in sentence case must be filled during submission step 3.
Addition or Removal of any author will not be entertained after acceptance of article.
- The name, affiliations, email and field of expertise of at least 2 potential reviewers must be written under below COMMENTS FOR THE EDITOR box.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.